2011年7月28日星期四

My buzy life -- shhhh...

hu..... like to give it another shot. My friends enjoy blogging but why can't I.

I have a friend who acts like a boy but yet she is beautiful. I have never seen her beautiful side before, since she treated me as though 'he' is a boy.We always hit each other, play games together and talk all the boy's stuff. You know, the normal boy-boy stuff. Hu, i always have fun playing with 'him' not until today. She look so beautiful with a black Chinese dress with red circular pattern on her dress, for once she looks gentle and nice. Anyway she is performing with a porcelain flute, i guess. Hu, hope i can see more of his other side. So i think she is really a "Pretty Boy" huh?

hu. Not that bad actually.. ^^

-------------------------------somebody :)
erm. thank xD
love u . as bro :)

没有评论:

发表评论