2011年4月22日星期五

My buzY life -- Sick.

sick. suffer badly!
my heart felt pain.
nobody knows.
nobody cares.
:::
today, i got the feeling back.
yes, my confidence.
but tonight.
bcos of somethings.
i become moody again!
y? y must i suffer bcos of u again?
who r u? how can u become like tis.
Ya, i knw. u dun believe me.
ya i knw. i'm stupid bcos believe u again.
:::
I'm juz a 16 years old girl
I'm not a lady.
I'm not superwoman.
I juz wanna my life becomes more meanningful.
I dun need fantcy, juz wanna some romantic from friends.
I dun need ur love, juz wanna some cares from u.
is this difficult? is this impossible?
:::
FINE!
u thought i'm happy now?
ok. i can pretend happy.
watever.
i knw u r happy with him. with them .
without me u r happy.
without u i can happy too.
:::
今天,找回自信的当儿.也发现,原来我还小.
原来我还能很天真.
原来我还没成熟.
原来我才16岁..
很多很多的原来我还没发现

没有评论:

发表评论