2010年4月21日星期三

My BusY LifE -- AgAiN..

Yesterday, dK wHy suddenly become no mood..
Always tell myself that dun care about that things again..
can anot?
i slap Kee.. (very light lorh!)
Actually i just joke with her,
but i felt that she angry me ..
So, i just sit quietly the whole day..
Nobody come and talk to me..
even her too...
That make me felt very sad and almost CRY..
I just felt sad only, not angry!
Although i am very small gas..
but i wont simple angry de ma!!
Everythings happen sure got its reason..
Today,
i ask Chun : 'Am i ferocious when i quiet yesterday?'
She said a bit lorh..
juz scare to talk with me...
haiz, wat a sad day...
Untill now, she (not Kee larh) still never talk to me...
actually is me no talk with her =.="
but she can take the initiative to talk to me de ma!
haiz... forget it...
i have nothing to say about it..
She has her way to go, i have my way to live..
We are shaped like a flat line,
never cross together forever
第一次寫英文 =]
雖然 no mood,
but 我還是和努力地寫..
希望大家看得懂啦~

2 条评论:

  1. 英文也好啊
    我昨天才想说要训练下英文的
    哈哈
    我太笨了
    还是有些单子不大会
    不过大部分都看得懂啦~
    静得时候都看起来很凶的哦
    因为我总是也看起来很凶
    有些会说我很静
    应该是表错情吧
    呵呵~
    过去就算了吧
    不理他才会更快了
    dun sad~

    回复删除
  2. 呵呵...
    嗯..
    but 最近,
    他們都說我變靜了..
    我自己也醬覺得 >___<"
    而且啊...
    我還越來越討厭我的朋友了~
    就是... 越來越看不順眼..
    有些東西不需要說明就應該知道了,
    可是他們很奇怪的咯!
    每次都要我說才會懂!
    一個兩個完全不會自動自發!!
    haizZ.. 氣死我了!!
    所謂的'朋友' 難道就是醬 膚淺 的嗎?
    現在,我只能 醬安慰自己 :
    你能選擇對別人好,
    但是..
    別人沒有義務要對你好~
    也許,
    我就是那種 默默 犧牲的人吧..

    回复删除